Yes Christmas just got over and there was joy all around. We sang carol and decorated the houses because it was a season of joy. And we heard the passage where the angels bring the news of Jesus birth and say good tidings and great joy. Jesus birth brought great joy and its the gospel and the good news to be shared to all the people in the earth.
- How is the effect of gospel in your life.
- Are you happy that you have heard the gospel?
- What change did the gospel bring into your every day living? .
- Is your life bubbling with joy and happiness.
- Has the gospel broken you of all chains that held you down and set you free to leap with joy because of the freedom and power it has brought into your life?
A tree is known by the fruit. There is no difficulty to name the tree when you see the fruit in it. It takes time and wisdom or knowledge to name a tree without fruit based on the leaves, or appearance. But when there are fruits even a child can mane it. Bible in Mathew 7 says the following
15“Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.
How are the fruits in your life?
- How is your life?
- How is the life of those around you?
- Is there freedom?
- Is there joy?
- Is the overcoming power of God working in and through you?
- How much of Jesus are people able to see in you?
If the gospel has not brought freedom, joy and power into your life...... how on earth do you think you can influence others?
Lets think..... and experience the power of gospel in our life so that it just becomes contagious and influences every person crossing your path.
Have a great day.... thinking and stirring yourself.